1. I did an easy 7 miler this morning and discovered a “new to me” station on iHeartRadio…Spin Cycle. It’s Pop Music Club Remixes and they’re all perfect uptempo’s for running.
2. Breakfast for lunch! I usually eat a salad for lunch, but I wanted something a little heartier for tomorrow’s long run. As my friends will attest, I have a true love for oatmeal…especially these steel-cut oats!
3. Dr. Seuss must have seen the elevation chart for tomorrow’s 20 miler!
4. Salad and Veggie Burger at J’s. It’s tried and true before a long run. BUT…the secret is the Cornbread Croutons!!! They aren’t on the menu, but if you ask your server, they’ll make them for you. Do it. Now. Seriously.
5. #choosejoy How perfect is this new decal?!!