1. Girl crush alert: Reese Witherspoon bought a fixer upper in Nashville. Maybe we can be friends? Check out the Variety article to view the slideshow of her new home.
2. I ran 7 sweaty miles this morning before leaving for the Stage Race. Best part…I found $10 laying in the middle of the road during my run.
3. Hotel Rant: I love a well appointed hotel room, but this mirror is the devil. I never want to see my pores so closely. The cherry on top…they also had a scale in the bathroom. I believe it was a conspiracy to make me book a facial and bodywrap in the spa.
4. J Crew for David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust Elephant Sweatshirt. I have sponsored an elephant through the DSWT for the last few years and was so excited to see them partner with J Crew. 100% of the proceeds will be given to the charity!!!
5. B.K.S. Iyengar, an Indian guru that helped popularize yoga in the West, passed away at age 95. He wrote one of my favorite books “Light On Yoga.” As a runner stillness is difficult for me. He helped to calm my mind and my body. Here are a few of my favorite Iyengar quotes:
***I am running in the Cumberland Plateau Stage Race this weekend. We have zero cell/internet service. If I’m slow to reply…that’s why:)
Do you practice yoga?