1. Create a vision…Check this one off the list!
2. During a super hot Cumberland Plateau Stage Race, we were discussing the impact not only of humidity, but of Dew Point. My coach, Mark Hadley from Maximum Performance Running, wrote a great blog on how we should adjust our paces for the Dew Point. Check it out, here!
3. Nail Polish that doubles as a test for date rape drugs…pretty freakin’ cool!
4. My incredible friend, Corrie donated her beautiful long hair yesterday. Someone will be so blessed by her selflessness. She ROCKS!!!
5. Not only did I come home from my run to a sweet note, but this one is proof that my husband actually reads my blog! I did, however, wonder what or who his other 4 are…
PS. I have some granola baking in the oven that smells incredible. I can’t wait to share the recipe…stay tuned!!!
I hope you all have an incredible Labor Day weekend!
Are you racing this weekend? Travel? Cookouts?