1. Apple iWatch. I know it doesn’t have GPS. I know it won’t replace my Garmin. I know it’s still 5 months away. It still looks so cool and I can’t wait to buy one!
2. Major Girl Crush…Vogue did an interview with Christy Turlington Burns about running the Chicago Marathon. She is running to raise awareness for her non-profit Every Mother Counts. She has also partnered with my favorite running brand, Oiselle to create apparel for EMC. Guess who else is running Chicago? Me! Do you think she wants to run with me and become friends?!! Read the article HERE.
3. Every night before bed, I drink a cup of chamomile tea to unwind and I have a new favorite from Dean & Deluca. It’s a sweet and floral herbal tea made from chamomile flowers harvested in the winter months in Egypt. Basically…it’s really good.
4. The sun is rising a little later and setting a little earlier. It’s so important to run with a Road ID! (Coupon Code Below)
I prefer the Shoe ID. The Shoe ID is a lightweight, Velcro walking or running ID. In fact, it’s great to wear anytime and is a popular ID for kids. Includes a 3M reflective strip for high visibility. Peace of mind is standard and the ID plate is interchangeable with the Wrist ID Sport. Go!
To save 15 % off all ID Products use COUPON CODE: DU68M4N98S
5. Teaser: I am currently baking these cookies and my house smells like Autumn! Recipe coming soon.
There’s a lot of joy in this little container. PS. My label maker also makes me very happy:)
Who’s racing this weekend? Long run? I love to hear about it!!