It’s (almost) fall y’all!
The cooler temps have finally reached Tennessee…cue the hallelujah chorus! It’s long sleeve and shorts weather. Aka the greatest temperature of the year!!
I am very aware that the first day of Autumn isn’t until Sept 23, and I’m doing my best to not rush the seasons. I am truly a summer lover, but I’m being bombarded with all things pumpkin and I’m starting to crack.
It’s like the universe…or clever marketers are getting me into the autumn spirit a little earlier than usual.
Here are the little ways that the fall fever is creeping into my life.
- I couldn’t resist the fall flowers at Whole Foods.
- William Sonoma has pumpkin steel cut oats.
- I needed to bake some birthday cookies for my Gran. Why not make it a pumpkin recipe?!! (I’ll try to post this recipe later this weekend…it rocks!)
- The grocery is selling pumpkins. I still haven’t bought one yet, but it made me happy to see them.
- The new Martha Stewart Living arrived in my mailbox.
- Fall Funny (Confession: I don’t actually like Pumpkin Spice Lattes…I know…crazy!)
- Pinterest is full of autumnal PINspiration!
- The funniest of them all is THIS LIST!
Guilty of #5– Buy anything that says Pumpkin Spice on it!
I can already check off #10– Bake cookies with the KitchenAid
And…#23– I want to have Jack 0’latern carving party!!!
I still haven’t decorated the house or bought mums, but the fall spirit is on it’s way!
Are you in the Fall spirit yet? Do you love all things pumpkin?