1. Today is International Talk Like A Pirate Day…ARGGHH!
2. The Unspoken Rules of Being a BADASS: A Runner’s Guide.
RUN IT FAST is a running club with some incredibly inspiring endurance athletes. It’s open to all and will definitely inspire you to push yourself. When you join, you get a shirt, race discounts , but most importantly you become a part of the community with some amazing ultra runners. The founder, Joshua Holmes wrote a blog earlier this week called The Unspoken Rules of Being a BADASS: A Runner’s Guide. To read the full list, click HERE, but these are a few of my favorites…
- First rule of being a badass. A badass does not talk about being a badass. Period.
- A badass does not try to be a badass or look tough. A badass simply is a badass. A badass stays true to themselves, always. This means being themselves for themselves, and not being fake to impress others..
- A badass never takes him or herself too seriously
3. Speaking of badass, Oiselle decided to bring some moto chic to running with the Portman Pants.
4. One of the first running blogs I ever subscribed to was The Hungry Runner Girl. My girlfriends are also hooked…check it out!
Welcome to The Hungry Runner Girl. My name is Janae and I kind of really like running a whole lot. My blog is all about running, fitness, food, family and anything else that I feel the need to tell you about.
5. Johnny Cash’s 11 Coolest Cover Songs from Rolling Stone.
He was the coolest man in country music and as this list shows…he wasn’t just country. I was surprised by the wide range of artists he covered. Here are a few of my favorites. Check out the full list HERE.
‘I Won’t Back Down’ (Tom Petty)
‘Hurt’ (Nine Inch Nails)