1. Billy Murray Training for NY!
2. I know I did some long sleeve tops last week, but I just found this one and I’m in love. It’s the Run Your Pace Long Sleeve from Lululemon. It’s super soft and warm, but not so thick that you get hot. I sized up so it’s loose and long enough to cover my bum in tights.
3. I always love to watch the new Fall TV Shows. Some of my favorites so far…
4. Zelle. A new division of Runner’s World. For women runners, by women runners. Because there is more to running than a training plan or how fast you can make it to the finish. #WhatTheZelle.
5. Dermaplaning. Aka women shaving their faces. Beauty lore has it that Elizabeth Taylor and Marilyn Monroe shaved their faces, so hear me out:)
My dermatologist suggested Dermaplaning to me a few years ago and I was super skeptical. Women shouldn’t shave their face. Won’t the hair come back thicker and darker?! I was very wrong. You can receive in-office treatments or do it at home. I do both. It exfoliates and leaves you with glowing skin.
Read a helpful article about Dermaplaning at home from BYRDIE…HERE.
And another good article from NY Mag…HERE.