Here’s a list of my favorite beauty products. They all work great for my on-the-go lifestyle. I splurge on some and shop at the drugstore for others.
3. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (these eyeshadow colors are the perfect neutrals)
I always wear mascara!
7. Maison Martin Margiela Replica Beach Walk (my favorite everyday perfume)
8. Tom Ford Black Orchid (my favorite date night perfume)
9. Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss in Candy Gloss. I’m not a big lipstick person…this is the perfect sheer gloss.
14. Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens (I have uber oily skin. I have these papers stashed everywhere and they keep me from having to powder my nose.)
15. Clinique All About Eyes Rich (This eye cream always gets rave reviews and lives up to the hype.)
16. Neutrogena Clear Face Liquid Lotion Sunscreen SPF55 (PLEASE wear sunscreen everyday. This was has never irritated my face or caused a breakout.)
17. Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 35. (Even with oily skin, I need a moisturizer. I love this because it’s light and never greasy.)
18. Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15 (My Nana says that a woman’s hands will reveal her age. Hopefully this will keep my hands looking young!)
19. Philosophy Unconditinal Love Firming Body Emulsion (It’s ultra-hydrating and firming with a lightly sweet scent.)
20. Clarisonic Plus Sonic Skin Cleansing System has worked wonders for my skin!
***Also, let’s note the names of my makeup products: Naked, Perversion, Orgasm, Sexy Mother Pucker…who comes up with these names?!!
What’s your one beauty product that you can’t live without? Mine’s mascara!
Do you wear makeup when you workout?
Are you a lipstick person? I wish I was. It makes you look so put together.