Red Head on the Run sent me the Liebster Award as a way to get to know new bloggers…super fun!
She included a list of “get to know me” questions. I thought it would be fun to let my husband answer them about me and then give my answers, too. Hence the “He Said, She Said” title.
1. What is your favorite distance to run?
12 Miles (the routine maintenance run that allows you to keep running)
I love a long run…anything 20 miles and up! For racing, I love the half marathon, because it allows for quick recovery.
2. Tell us 2 interesting facts no one knows about you (or very few people know).
1. Plays the violin 2. You communicate with your Grandmothers every day.
1. I play the violin. 2. I used to work in the music business. It feels like a lifetime ago!
3. What is your favorite splurge food?
Slice of vanilla cake from Whole Foods
The carrot cake from J. Alexander’s!!! They serve it warm and gooey.
4. What is your favorite running accessory?
Your husband;) Serious answer- your Garmin
5. What is your biggest hurdle as a runner?
Tapering- without a doubt!
Rest Days….I basically don’t take them.
6. What is your favorite thing to do when you are not running?
7. When and why did you start your blog?
A few months ago, and to share your love of life with others.
I started JenChoosesJoy in August 2014. It gives me a wonderful creative outlet!
8.What’s your favorite season and why?
Spring, to refresh your summer running wardrobe
Summer!!! I love the warmth. I can seriously just sit in my hot car in the summer and let it soak in.
9. What book are you reading right now?
Don’t know, probably something about running or someone’s biography
The Gospel According To Coco Chanel (Karen Karbo)
Wonder Women (Debora L. Spar)
10. What is your favorite place to vacation?
Winner winner chicken dinner…30A! I love easy getaways to Rosemary Beach or Watercolor Beach.
And now for the “They Said” portion of this blog. Some of my favorite quotes from Pinterest…
Tell me one thing about yourself that other might not know.
Do you play a musical insturment? How long have you played?
What book are you currently reading?