1. The Andy Cohen Diaries: A Deep Look at a Shallow Year If you share my Real Housewives guilty pleasure, you’ll love this book. It’s escapism at it’s finest and Andy is hi-LAR-ious!
2. Reusable Produce Bags– I think that most of us are in the habit of taking our reusable grocery bags with us to the market. But, do you still use the plastic produce bags? I bought a bunch of these Flip and Tumble produce bags and take them with me to the grocery store. They’re machine washable and so much better for the environment than those plastic bags.
3. Veronicas Health Crunch– I discovered Veronica’s at a farmer’s market while vacationing in Seaside. I stocked up and then continued to order it online. Now it’s available at Fleet Feet Nashville and it’s SO GOOD! Almonds, walnuts, pecans, pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, and unsweetened shredded coconut lightly sweetened with honey. 100% natural, non-GMO, and gluten-free. I promise you will LOVE it!
4. Nike Dir-fit Wool Women’s Running Hoodie– It’s a soft wool outside combined with the dri-fit technology inside. I bought mine in Chicago when I was there for the marathon and I’ve been living in it. Fleet Feet Nashville is also carrying in. It snaps instead of zips and has thumb holes. One of my favorite features: “dropped hem for enhanced coverage” aka it covers your bum. I don’t like short tops when I’m wearing running tights.
1. “Live and let live.”
2. “Be giving of yourself to others.”
3. “Proceed calmly” in life.
4. Have “a healthy sense of leisure.”
5. “Sundays should be holidays.”
6. “Create dignified jobs for young people.”
7. “Respect and take care of nature.”
8. “Stop being negative.”
9. “Respect others’ beliefs.”
10. “Work for peace.”