1. The Asics Storm Shelter Jacket. I bought this jacket at Fleet Feet a few weeks ago and wasn’t sure how often I’d really wear it. I have lived in it! Even through the recent polar vortex (slight exaggeration), I’ve worn it and stayed warm.
Seam-sealed, fully-lined, Waterproof zipper, Removable hood with adjusters, Zippered body vents, 360 degree 3M reflectivity, Thumbholes on Lycra wrist gaiters.
I bought mine in white, but I didn’t know that pink was available…so cute!
2. You Fresh Naturals Coco-Nut Butter– This is my favorite nut butter!
– Paleo Friendly
– Gluten Free
– Non GMO
– Vegan (except the added protein Coco-Nut Butters)
– Contain No preservatives or artificial ingredients
– Free of wheat
– Naturally sweetened
As you can see, I keep my pantry stocked! If I had to choose, Maple Vanilla is my favorite flavor!
3. I picked up my new Ultra Dirtbag Hoodie from The North Face today and I LOVE it!!!
5. Stop whining. Monkey’s don’t whine. The Flying Monkey Marathon is this Sunday…eek!! I’m using it as a training run for an upcoming ultra, but it’s such a tough course and I’m getting nervous. PLUS, there’s 100% chance of thunderstorms! The RD sent this email today…
Thanks to Valerie Fowler for these soggy monkeys…