I was tagged by The Athletarian (love her blog!!) to join in on the fun ‘I Mustache You Some Questions’ Q&A that’s making it’s way around the Internet. So here’s a whole lot of random stuff about me that you can’t wait to read!
1. Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
1. Jen (everyone)
2. Babe (the hubs)
3. Sister (from Christi Beth…not my sister. I think it’s a Kentucky thing!)
4. Friend (from Corrie)
**Just don’t call me Jenny
2. Four jobs I have had:
2. Heavenly Ham. Yes I’m a vegetarian that once worked at a ham store.
3. Waitress a job that everyone should do once in their life. Now I’m a huge over-tipper!
4. Creative Director at a record label
3. Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
2. You’ve got mail
3. Breakfast at Tiffanys
4. Home Alone
4. Two books I recommend:
1. The Beauty Detox by Kimberly Snyder
2. Wild by Cheryl Strayed
5. Four places I have lived:
1. Nashville (that’s it!) Natives are rare in this city.
6. Four Places I have been:
1. Cayman Islands
2. The Bahamas
7. Four places I would rather be right now:
3. Trail running in the woods
4. Having croissant french toast at Marche
8. Four things I don’t eat:
1. All meat
2. Raw tomatoes
9. Four of my favorite foods:
1. Vegan chocolate chip cookies from Whole Foods
2. Jets thick crust pizza
3. Chips and cheese dip
4. Carrot cake from J Alexander’s
10. Four TV shows I watch:
2. The Good Wife
3. The Walking Dead
4. Orange is the New Black
11. Four things I’m looking forward to next year:
1. Another ultra-marathon
2. Boston Marathon
3. Pacing for the Fleet Feet CMM
4. Learning how to be a better blogger…I love writing these!
12. Four things I am always saying:
1. Wanna meet for a run?
2. That’s bananas!
3. Hellz yeah!
4. Is it too early to eat?
13. Tag 4 people on IG: