I’ve been tagged a few times on Instagram to post 5 Non-Fitness Facts about me. Sorry it’s taken me a minute to do it:)
1. I play the violin and started studying when I was 4.
2. I can’t stand mint desserts. It tastes like chocolate with toothpaste on top. Gross.
3. I am a Sci-fi nerd and waited in line for all of the midnight premiers for The Lord of the Rings.
4. I eat the same lunch every day when I’m home: mache rosettes with strawberries. I’ve been eating this for 4 years (since I left my job) and I’m still not tired of it.
5. I love all things elephants! Also, I sponsor an elephant named Naipoki through the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust.
Typing that list just makes me feel like a weirdo!
Alright, moving on…
Thanks to gbena on IG for sharing this one with me! One of the best parts about my blog is people sending me quotes about JOY! It’s even better when they combine JOY and COFFEE!
Crepe with peanut butter, banana, honey, and granola at The Perch!
Gym time…20 miles on the bike with lots of hills. I read that 20 bike miles is equivalent to running 5 miles. Is that true? 20 miles on the bike kicks my butt.
Working on my pull-ups by laying on the floor and lifting my body weight.
Decline sit-ups with a 12lb medicine ball.
And, I made this Asian Quinoa for dinner. Isn’t it pretty?! I’ll post the recipe shortly:)
And for dessert, I’m still making Chocolate Shakeology. It really helps my sweet tooth and it tastes great!
Do you have a “healthy” dessert when you’re craving sweets?
Bike to running conversion? Any idea? I just want to make sure I’m keeping up my running fitness while I’m healing my Achilles.
Share a non-fitness fact about yourself!