1. I just finished reading Amy Poehler’s book “Yes Please”…hilarious! The Huffington Post made a great list of Amy’s Life Advice from her book. Some of my favorite nuggets of wisdom include…
- True love is in the details.
- Remember that apologizing isn’t about you.
- Learn to channel shame productively.
- Don’t be afraid to make a fool of yourself.
- Beauty isn’t everything. Find your strength and own it.
- Own your success.
- Remember to scare yourself and feel alive.
- Embrace what turns you on.
2. Author Elizabeth Gilbert posted about her Happiness Jar on her facebook page. Each day she takes a scrap of paper and jots down one thing that made her happiest that day. She puts the paper into her jar.
“It’s not only the pleasure of finding a good moment in each day (for even the horrible days have one least-bad moment) but the lasting benefits of recording that moment forever.
As years go by, whenever I’m having a rough time, I dig through the jar and pull out random slips of paper, and delight in them — all those momentary gems of life that I would have immediately forgotten, had I not jotted them down. They bring infinite comfort.”
3. Mimi Green Dog Collars. My puppies have been wearing these collars for a few years now and I love them! They’re reflective, light weight, and the emergency contact info is engraved onto the buckle.
4. Eberjey intimates. I am a huge fan of this line…especially their Gisele line. Not only is Eberjey beautiful, but they use the softest fabrics. You’ll feel sexy and comfy at the same time.
5. Cast Your Net!
Happy Friday and don’t forget to #choosejoy!