1. As I’m typing this, the Parenthood Series Finale is about to come on TV. It’s one of my favorite shows and I’m not ready for it to go. Anyone else watch it? Or at least can you relate to Finale Sadness (it’s a thing!)?
2. You Fresh Naturals has made a Red Velvet Cashew CocoNut Butter!! It rocks my socks! The first batch sold out quickly, but they’re going to do a larger run for Valentine’s Day. Follow (“stalk”) their Instagram Account to get flavor updates.
3. Like other 80’s kids, I LOVED the Ghostbusters! They’re doing a remake with a female cast. I can’t wait to see it…these chicks are funny!
4. I’m sure I’m late the party, but I just starting adding PB2 to my smoothies. I was skeptical to buy powdered peanut butter, but it’s SO good! It has 85% less fat calories than traidional peanut butter. A little goes a long way and 2 Tablespoons have 45 calories. I love how easily it blends and now my chocolate smoothies taste like Reeses Peanut Butter Cups!
5. Weird ways couples mess with each other…