I can tell that it was peak training for Boston this month. I ran a lot, but I’m feeling really good. Other than feeling tired, I’m feeling healthy and actually looking forward to my taper! (Read my 12 Taper Tips HERE)
March Miles: 353
Montreal Runner Mom tagged me to answer the following questions about My Running Favorites!
I’ve tagged some runners below to get the game going but feel free to join in even without being tagged. Post your own version by answering these questions and adding some of your own before passing it on other fellow runners.
1. Favorite Running Location? I love exploring new cities/urban running or trail running.
2. Time of Day? I’m 100% an early morning runner. I obviously love to run, but it also feels so good to get it out of the way. I’m cranky when I don’t get to start my day with a run. Sometimes it’s rough starting out in the dark, but it’s so worth it when you get to see the sunrise.
3. Ideal Weather? I love hot weather EXCEPT when I’m running. For running, clear skies and temperatures in the 40’s is perfection! It feels cool when you start and just right once you’ve warmed up.
Before: Coffee and a Picky Bar
During: Cocogo (use code: JENCHOOSESJOY all caps for 10% off) and Gu
After: Tart Cherry Juice (read about why HERE) and Cappuccino Svelte
5. Accessories? Garmin 620, Road ID Shoe Tag, Amphipod Handheld
6. Rewards? Massage from Franklin Massage Center, desserts, new running clothes, and Champagne!
What makes a great run for you? Answer the above questions and add some of your own before passing it along and tagging more running friends.
Running N Reading
Minutes Per Mile
Miles and Blessings
Sarah Runs 26
Fit & Faithful
Fox Runs Fast
Read Head on the Run
Jenny Jen Runs
Overall, how was your March running?
Do you enjoy the taper or have taper tantrums?
Ideal run temperature?
What’s your favorite running reward?