1. When I was in LA, I ate my weight in acai and pitaya bowls. When I got home, I did a little research and placed an order with Pitaya Plus. Here is my first attempt. It was SO good!
They arrive frozen in single serving packs…just blend and add toppings.
2. I realized this week, that I have been buying Aloha Orchid candles for at least 10 years. It’s safe to say that I love this scent of orchids, jasmine, and gardenia.
And, now you can buy them in beautiful mercury glass.
3. I just finished reading The Girl on the Train. When there’s a lot of hype around a book I get nervous to read it, but I loved it!
4. The Kinvara 5 was my favorite shoe ever. Thankfully the Saucony Kinvara 6 is just as awesome!
5. Garmin announced their new Forerunner 225. It has all of the great features of their other GPS watches, plus a built heart rate monitor (no more chest strap!) and activity tracking (steps, calories, sleep, vibration alert when you’ve been sitting for too long). They’re taking pre-orders right now. Click HERE to read a thorough review.
Happy Friday and Choose Joy!!!