1. I am loving my Kindness is Magic tank from Be Love Apparel. ***P.S. They donate $5 from every order to their current service project. Right now, it’s Alexandria House for homeless women and their children.
2. The Dalai Lama celebrated his 80th birthday!! Click HERE to read 17 of his most famous quotes. My favorite is “My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.” Just another reason to love the above tank!
3. I posted last weekend about my new Yeti Rambler. It lives up to the hype!! I’ve used it for smoothies and coffee and it really keeps them cold and hot. Thanks to Sam for the recommendation!!!
4. I have been wearing my Ocean Turquoise Mala Beads almost every day since I bought them. They’re made in Bali by Aum Rudraksha Designs. Their jewelry is sustainably harvested, fairly traded, and ethically produced. Click HERE to read more about Mala jewelry.
5. My friends and I all had a good time taking this How Fit Are You, Really? quiz. I got ‘under 20’ which totally made my day! If you take the quiz, share your fitness age in the comments!
Happy Friday and Chose Joy!