1. The Elsa Top from Lilly Pulitzer. I order one or two new ones each spring. They’re so comfortable, flowy, and remind me of the beach. (Sizing: I wear an XS and it’s still loose.)
2. Would you do this crazy Slip N Slide?!!
3. 12 Signs That You’re Ready for the Boston Marathon from SeekingBostonMarathon.
1) You’ve clicked on baa.org dozens of times to see the countdown badge.
4) You’re sick of all the run routes from your home.
5) You’ve been to the Adidas offical 2015 Boston Marathon Apparel site. A lot. [The jacket is already hanging my closet!]
12) You already know what you’re wearing on race day, and you have the shoes (with light mileage) ready to run.
4. Laughing at:
Well played Honda!
Mime Through Time
5. When Phoebe calls Joey as “Estelle” and Joey doesn’t know because there’s no caller ID.
7. ~Smoking indoors~
8. The one where Joey and Ross get locked on the roof and don’t have cell phones.
19. Ordering something from a paper catalog. On the phone.
Have a blessed Good Friday and Choose JOY!